Saturday, April 5, 2014

Review: Red Cherry Lashes #83


I call it a review, but it's more like a collection of photos that shows why I can't stop saying "fuck yeah" when I wear these.



Red Cherry #83
They're very fine with a clear strip.

Not sure why this looks so airbrushed. I don't even know how to airbrush.
They're pretty long, but not voluminous, which gives an airy effect I love.

Red Cherry #83

They day I took these photos, the plan was to use no liner to get the full effect. But, I'm not always a pro at applying lashes so I ended up covering mistakes with eyeliner.

Red Cherry #83

Red Cherry #83


Anyway, yeah. These rule. Can't wait to photograph the others I got! I posted a quick video of me blinking and shit in these on my instagram, if you want to see it.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

4 comments:

  1. These are amazing lashes! I loved this blog post!!

    please check out my blog! http://dxnelle.blogspot.com/

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree this site is great. But I would rather have someone do this for me. But i don't know where to go to get this done. http://www.lashcloset.com/product-category/eyelashes/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work and now I officially follow you everywhere (that sounded creepy).
    I was so happy when someone told me that I remind them of you because of the freckles :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought these can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete