Sunday, May 25, 2014

TUTORIAL: Smoky Eyes


I finally made a video tutorial for this smoky eye I did almost 3 weeks ago! WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING FOR 3 WEEKS?

I honestly have been doing actual stuff. There's something very important coming up with my job, so I haven't felt like I can take the time away to make a video recently. I'm not an expert at these, so it still takes me a bit of time!

But, I finally had some time in between projects to sit down and film, so here it is! Apologies for the graininess. It was raining as I was filming, so the lighting wasn't quite as stellar as it could have been.

I hope you enjoy, and if you have any other questions or requests, leave me a comment!

And I don't have a derp face to end this post because there are plenty of derps to go around at the end of the video.

The products in the original look vary just slightly from what I used in the video. Here they are:

PRODUCTS:

Face:
  • Nyx Photo Loving Anti-Redness Primer
  • Revlon Colorstay for Dry/Normal skin in Ivory
  • Nyx blush in Taupe

Eyes:
  • ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • UD Naked 3: Strange & Nooner
  • MUFE eyeshadow No. 162 (brows and eyes)
  • TheBalm Nude'Tude: Sleek & Serious
  • ELF Cream Eyeliner
  • Nyx Doll Eyes Mascara 
  • Ardell Lashes #105

Lips:
  • Nyx Matte Lipstick in Spirit

Thanks for viewing, and follow my blog with Bloglovin! 

6 comments:

  1. It's so interesting hearing you talk. :)

    That was a great tutorial. You rock smokey eyes very well.

    And horray for Revlon colourstay in ivory. That's my favorite foundation.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Video! I can't wait to try this. I hope you post more videos if you have the time, I found it very informative and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Any requests for other videos?

      Delete
  4. That's so amazing. It's like watching one of those painting shows on PBS and saying ."oh that looks easy," then getting a paint brush and realizing it's not so easy. Talented people make it look easy. So fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope they're fun to watch!

      Delete