Monday, June 2, 2014

ArcheAge Recreation: Dark Wings


My latest ArcheAge recreation is the darker version of one I've already done.

Here's the comparison with the real in-game version:


This really might be my favorite I've done so far, but I do love the all-white version too.



What do you guys think?

Thanks for viewing, and follow my blog with Bloglovin!

Products:

FACE

  • Nyx Photo-Loving Anti-Redness Primer
  • Revlon Colorstay 110 Ivory
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Ultra Light
  • Nyx Taupe blush
  • Sleek eyeshadows (wings)
  • Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (wings)

EYES

  • ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Red Cherry Lashes #16
LIPS
  • Little Sparrow Cosmetics Lip Jelly in Blackberry Jam
  • Revlon Just Bitten Stain in Cherry Tart (the really old, liquidy, roll-on version)
  • Grey eyehadow (Sleek)
  • clear NYC gloss

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome with this! And you did an amazing job at copying the look, wow, your technique is really impressive. I feel like I want to play ArcheAge now just because of the cool make up! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I definitely recommend the game even beyond the makeup system. I wrot a post that goes into more detail about it if you're interested!

      Delete