Monday, June 2, 2014

Gold Glitter Bomb


 I saw a Wet'n'Wild glitter square at the store a few days ago, and bought it for 93 cents on a whim. I knew I had some loose glitter lying around, and I thought, "What the hell. Let's do something ridiculous."

And oh my god was it ridiculous.

The loose glitter is just some random stuff from Sally's, and the rest of the products are down below the photos.

I actually tried this with a dark red lip first, just to see how glammed the fuck out I could get. It actually wasn't that bad!




I decided to stick with the pale pink lip for the rest of the photos, though.






This kind of thing isn't really much my style, to be completely honest. I don't get excited when I see glittery things. But, this was actually really fun to do, and I found some purple/blue glitter and I might have to use that again in the future.

I will say, though... this was an ABSOLUTE BITCH to clean up. I have glitter in my hair, lashes, eyebrows, and even on my husband, and it's been like 3 days since I did this. I even got caught in a downpour at 2am (long story) and STILL have glitter plaguing me. For that reason, I'm not looking forward to doing a glitter look again. But, I do admit it turned out kinda cool.

Thanks for viewing, and follow my blog with Bloglovin!

Derp face, out.


Products:

FACE

  • Nyx Photo Loving Anti-Redness Primer
  • Revlon Colorstay in 110 Ivory
  • Nyx blush in Taupe
EYES
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • UD Naked 3: Limit, Nooner
  • TheBalm Nude'Tude: Sleek and Serious
  • Wet'n'Wild Glitter eye single in Brass 
  • Sally Girl loose glitter
  • ELF Cream Eyeliner
  • Anastasia Dipbrow in Auburn/Ebony
  • Nyx Doll Eyes Mascara
  • Red Cherry Lashes #43 and #102
LIPS
  • ELF Studio Matte lip color in Natural

3 comments:

  1. I featured you in my most recent blog post! :)
    http://daniadams.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! That's very sweet!

      Delete
  2. This look is so much fun. Two questions: What is the red lip color your are wearing in some of the photos? It's amazing. Also, how did you get the loose glitter to stick to your eyelids? Was primer potion enough to keep it in place?

    ReplyDelete