Friday, August 22, 2014

Purple Monochrome feat. Little Sparrow Cosmetics

Little Sparrow Cosmetics Foxglove blush on eyes and cheeks

MONOCHROME. Another current obsession like the halo eye, and one I want to do in more colors.
I'll say this right up front: this is not sponsored in any way, Little Sparrow Cosmetics didn't sent me anything and has never been in contact with me other than me contacting them and saying "TAKE MY MONEY".

Ok, so let me ALSO say right up front, I used the LSC Foxglove blush on my eyes, and they state that it is NOT eye safe. However, I decided to live dangerously, and I've had absolutely zero reaction or irritation. I am not suggesting everyone go do the same, I'm just encouraging everyone to be safe in their decision making and be aware of the official warnings.

That being said... ALL THE PURPLE.

Red Cherry Lashes #747L

I used Too Faced Melted Fig and Revlon Matte Balm in Shameless on my lips.

I love the idea of using the same color in different concentrations all over the face. I've done it with burgundy, and I plan to do it again and take photos next time. Taupe would also be neat, which reminds me, I need to get Mac lipliner in Stone.

Anyway, if you're here for teh pics (usually what I go to blogs for) here they are. Product list at the bottom!

dat blush tho.



Products:

FACE:
  • Maybelline FitMe foundation in 110
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer in Ultra Light
  • Little Sparrow Cosmetics in Foxglove
  • Nyx Taupe blush (nose contour and a bit on cheeks)
EYES:
  • NARS Smudgeproof eyeshadow base
  • Ben Nye translucent powder (crease to brow bone for blending/base/highlight)
  • Little Sparrow Cosmetics blush in Foxglove
  • Urban from UD Electric Palette
  • Anastasia Dipbrow in Chocolate/Ebony, mixed with Makeup Geek gel liner in Poison
  • Nyx Doll Eyes mascara
  • Red Cherry Lashes #747L
LIPS:
  • Too Faced Melted Fig
  • Revlon Matte Balm in Shameless (outside corners)
If you want, follow my blog with Bloglovin!

You know the drill... derp.

RUN

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so gorgeous! I can't stop looking at your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is phenomenallllll oh my gosh. All the purple. All the yes.

    ReplyDelete