Saturday, July 25, 2015

I'm not dead! Makeup Geek Utopia Pigment


I know I've been all absent from instagram and stuff, but I'm still alive! Did a look today that was inspired by someone on instagram, I don't even remember who at this point. If you recognize it, let me know!

I have passions and focuses outside of makeup, and they've been dominating my life lately. This year has brought a lot of change, and this month particularly. I feel like there's been a lot of energy moving, if that makes sense. Things will continue to be interesting, and I know we'll all be re-experiencing, re-thinking, re-feeling things through September.


What do I want? What do I love? What do I desire? All questions I've been asking myself this summer. My mind has been on past events that either took something dear away from me or gave me some of the greatest gifts.


I'm always looking to experience beauty in life, whether that's in makeup and aesthetics, learning, human connection, the reward of discipline and endurance. Makeup always feels like a very outermost manifestation of my perception of beauty on all levels.


This makeup resonated when I did it. With all those reflections of desire, want, beauty, urge, change, etc. Whatever that means! I went with all that energy, and ended up with this.


Well, I guess a few life thoughts seeped into a makeup post. There you have it!

Product List

FACE
  • Maybelline FitMe foundation in 110 
  • Mac Face and Body in White
  • Boots No.7 Radiance Balm
  • (three above items mixed together = HG summer skin)
  • Nyx blush in Taupe (minimal contour)
  • Benefit Hoola (not-minimal bronzer)
  • Benefit Watts Up (cheekbones and cupid's bow)
EYES
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer
  • Makeup Geek Utopia Pigment (mixed with Inglot Duraline)
  • Makeup Geek Bitten shadow
  • Sleek Makeup dark purple and navy matte shadow (crease)
  • Sleek Makeup shimmery lavender shadow (inner corner
  • shimmery white shadow (inner corner)
  • Anastasia Dipbrow in Chocolate
  • Maybelline Chaotic mascara 
  • Red Cherry Lashes #747M
LIPS
  • Nyx Liner in 810 Natural
  • Nyx Butter Gloss in Creme Brullee
Thanks for viewing!

4 comments:

  1. So stunning! I love how you paired it with bitten! I really wanna try out this look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks! Please do, and tag me!! I love you in dramatic looks! <3

      Delete
  2. yay you're back! Beautiful look as always. Hope to see more from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you continued to blog! You have amazing talent and I love your style๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

    ReplyDelete